Santorini, Greece

Santorini, Greece
There's nothing like living overseas and getting to spend Spring Break in another country.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's About Time....

So I figured it is about time I wrote something on here. I have been living in Sweden for almost 8 months and have been an utter failure at updating my website and sharing my thoughts here. I have good intentions but bad follow through on things like this. So I have been on the phone with my old friend Mandy Guss for the last hour and 45 minutes while she drove home to Bowling Green from Louisville. Thank the Lord for modern technology like Vonage phones. I just discovered her blog while we were talking. See I'm not as great of a friend as she thinks. :) But I have been nudged towards inspiration by reading about her thoughts on her visit to Sweden a few weeks ago. So here's my official first entry. Lindsey will be proud, too. Here's to you both since Lindsey talked me into starting this thing and Mandy inspired me to write something.

1 comment:

Mandy Guss said...

I wanted to be the first to comment on your blog! Congratulations on joining the blogdom!